BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

GingerStar went crazy at the gathering today!!

Gingerstar is the leader of AcornClan and she just flipped out at the gathering today! I said that PineconeClan was stealing prey from my clan. I think Gingerstar has a thing for the leader of PineconeClan because when I said that she stood up and started to defend that clan. Gingerstar doesn't have a mate yet and I think her and Cinderstar (leader of PineconeClan) secretly meet each other at night, like me and Flametail do. Oh and Cinderstar doesn't have a mate yet either. Oh well, I can't really say it's wrong because I do it to. Well, no one else in clan knows, but I have a computer in my den I hid under moss and feathers. That's how I update my blog. hehe, don't tell anyone!
 Love,
   Nightstar :)

P.S If you tell anyone, you'll be crow-food!

No comments:

Post a Comment