BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I lost a life today!

Today I was out hunting by myself and all of a sudden a huge dog burst out of the bushes. I had no shot at getting out of there alive, so I just played dead. Then the dog bit my throat! Then I was in Starclan and I saw former FrostClan leaders and warriors. They announced that I had lost a life and talked to me about what that meant. Next, I woke up in my den with my deputy standing by my side.
"Are you alright?" he asked.
"Yes, I think so," I replied, trying to stand up.
"You should probably rest because you don't look so good. I'll go get you some water and a mouse." he said, rushing out my den.
"Thanks Brackentail," I called after him. Then I laid down to rest.
Pretty dramatic, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment