BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Nightstar's Midnight Adventure

Nightstar traveled quickly through the dense undergrowth. She had to hurry for Flametail would be waiting for her. When she broke into a clearing she saw Flametail sitting on the stump they had promised to meet at.
"Hi!" Nightstar called out to him. He turned around and bounded across the meadow to greet her.
"Hello my sweet," he purred into her ear. For a while they sat like that, just purring into each other's ears.
"I've missed you so much," Nightstar meowed looking deeply into his beautiful blue eyes.
"I've missed you too."
"If my clan ever found out I was in love with a cat from another clan, I would probably be banished from the clans," Nightstar purred with amusement.
"That's why they're never going to find out," Flametail meowed. They walked and talked and ran all night long. After a few hours, Nightstar realized her clan would be waking up in less than an hour.
"Oh dear, sorry Flametail, I gotta go," Nightstar called as she ran off.
"Bye my dear!"
Nightstar decided that she would never come back. It was too risky that the other clans would find out. Then Nightstar looked at Flametail over her shoulder and decided to reconsider. Flametail was a very sweet and caring tom and Nightstar decided she didn't care if she got banished. As long as she could be with Flametail, everything would be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment